NALABAGHAM

I ain't good at drawing but I can say with confidence that I can cook quite well and make everyone happy, with a good meal. Cooking is an art and with passion & Love for it we can create so many wonderful dishes....Loving it everytime...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Splash!

Its summer and what better way to keep ourselves cool other than with fruit drinks. I wanna know more about the fruit drinks out there and have a fun filled summer too! I have never hosted any such event before and this is my first time.
This is the perfect time to find all kinds of fruits fresh and at a good price too. Many of us look forward to summer just to enjoy the cool refreshing drinks that taste wonderful and have us saying wow every time we drink them!So here it is a place for all of you to add on your favorite drinks with all the twists and flavors that you like and add as many as u like. so go right ahead and jump in and get chill! Thank you for stopping by for a splash!
I'll add my favorites too and don't forget to add images if u have them!

Add this image(have a blast with summer splash) to your entry and post a link back. You can also mail me your recipe at
aarti.parameswaran@gmail.com

The event is open until July 31st 2008. Will do a round up of entries by the first week of August.
Have fun all of you and enjoy your summer!

14 comments:

Shri said...

Cool Event Aartee!!I will surely send mine soon.

@the_whisk_affair said...

beautiful event.. have to participate!! :-)

notyet100 said...

nice one,..

Anonymous said...

I love mocktails and all drinks with a twist. Nice event here!

Unknown said...

thanq guys....awaiting to see your entries!

Vanamala Hebbar said...

coool nice event..will send you ASAP

Hetal said...

nice event....

@the_whisk_affair said...

hi aartee, just have a question..can i send a drink posted in june?

Unknown said...

Nice theme for the event..

ushaprashanth said...

Hi Arti!
I was waiting for this theme only!!!!! I just happen to have a recipe for this event!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, do send me urs!

Purva Desai said...

Hey Aartee,

Nice event......I have mailed you my entry for this event.

Sangeeth said...

have sent my entry :)

Sukanya Yogesh said...

Nice Event....Stumbled upon it a little late, otherwise I would have sent in my entry too...If its ok I would love to send it.