NALABAGHAM

I ain't good at drawing but I can say with confidence that I can cook quite well and make everyone happy, with a good meal. Cooking is an art and with passion & Love for it we can create so many wonderful dishes....Loving it everytime...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Award!

My first award was given to me last week by Shriya and Nithu of SpicyTasty. I haven't met Shriya but Nithu has been my friend for a while now. It was nice to feel appreciated and it felt great too! These two girls have been friends for a long time and i hope they remain the same forever. Thank you both for forwarding me this award .

7 comments:

Divya Kudua said...

congrats on your award!!

Uma said...

congratulations on the award.

SMN said...

congrats on the award..

Unknown said...

Hats off to you my dear daughter.CONGRATS....... you really are going places!

Anonymous said...

Congrats aartee.

Bhawana said...

Arti Congrates for the award dear.

Unknown said...

thank you all for ur wishes!