NALABAGHAM

I ain't good at drawing but I can say with confidence that I can cook quite well and make everyone happy, with a good meal. Cooking is an art and with passion & Love for it we can create so many wonderful dishes....Loving it everytime...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Been So Long....Where do I begin??


Been So Long.....
Time Time that is one thing that doesn't wait for us. So true, I haven't been on this little blogging page of mine for more than a year. Though feel bad about it, I know that I had my priorities set with my kids and family taking most of my time. No regrets about it, but to not get time to do stuff that I love the most feels like losing a part of me itself.
So I have decided for starters that I am gonna try and do at least one post every week and then move on...Its been a while since I have created or tried any new recipes either, its time for me to put on the apron and start to work on those recipes again.

I am not sure from where I am gonna start but am sure I just gotta turn my head in the right directions....
I did miss all of you for sure...



No comments: