NALABAGHAM

I ain't good at drawing but I can say with confidence that I can cook quite well and make everyone happy, with a good meal. Cooking is an art and with passion & Love for it we can create so many wonderful dishes....Loving it everytime...

Saturday, October 4, 2008

SAPADU READY - Event

A new event coming your way this month....

When I hosted the Summer Splash Event in June, I did not think that I would get that many responses, and I was overwhelmed with joy. So knowing that you all will support my next event and also send me sumptuous entries, I have come up with this event.
Every home has a specific way of laying out a meal on a daily basis, a festival, a celebration and get to-gathers. I have been thinking of creating this event for a while now and so here it is. This event is called "Sapadu Ready",Kindle the Chef in You! . Sapadu is a Tamil word for food and "Sapadu Ready" means Food is Ready. For this event you can create any meal and it doesn't have any restriction of any kind when it comes to the ingredients.. Make your favorite meal and send in an entry with it and don't forget to add a picture of the same..It can be any kind of meal except a single dish.....
The image (the 6x splash) I used for this logo is taken from Tom Barnett's PhotoStream.

A few things to remember:
1. There is no restriction on the number of entries that you can send in.
2. You can send in casual/everyday/formal/
festival meal/ parties/pot lucks... anything you like.
3. If you have an appropriate entry for this event just re post it again by adding the logo and back linking to my post.
4. Don't forget to add in the recipe for all the dishes in the entry and also the pictures if possible.
5. It can be veg or non-veg or a combination.
6. You can have a theme for your meal if you like.
7.Add a synopsis for the theme or the occasion or that which lead to the creation of the meal...for the meal, that should be fun.. Make sure that you send one meal as a single entry.
8. No using frozen or store bought ready to eat or make.The meal has to be made from start to finish at home in a home kitchen.
8. Add the logo in your entry and please mention about your entry in the comment of the event page,
10.The email id to which you have to send it is : mynalabagham(at) gmail(dot)com
11.Mail me your entry with the subject as - Sapadu Ready
12. If it is a potlouck make sure you mention the name of the person who made it and also the recipe for the dish too.

Make starters, soups, entrees, desserts... .If you do not have a blog, that shouldn't stop you from participating in this event.

Mail me your entry with the subject as - Sapadu Ready
Your name:
Blog name:
Blog url:
Entry name:
Entry url:
Category : Casual, Formal,Party/Get together/Pot lucks, Everyday meal, Comfort food
Synopsis: if you would like to add one
Picture : as an attachment (preferred)

The last date for sending your delicious entries will be November 25th. So what are you waiting for, take your pots and pans and plan up a meal and start sending in your entries.....Hurry up and start sending in your entries..........

21 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Nice theme..will try to send in my entries :)

jayasree said...

Nice theme. Looking forward to different meal ideas. Hope to send you something.

Unknown said...

I like the name for the event

Hetal said...

Interesting event name...

Unknown said...

thank you guys, would love to see ur entries!

Yasmeen said...

Aartee,I'm always fascinated by images of splashing water..the logo looks amazing. your event sounds so simple, i can't miss sending you some of my favorites:)

Indian Khana said...

Hey Aartee, it's a very gud event...I have sent my 1st entry for it :) Hope to send some more

Purva Desai said...

nice theme, will try to contribute for the event..

anudivya said...

Cool Event!... I will try to send something. For now, will the pasta dish work? or are only Indian meals accepted?
Lemme know :)

Shama Nagarajan said...

hai aartee

i am a new blogger since april 2008.This is the first time visiting ur blog.........it is too good.

U choosed a fine event....will try to send some entries for the event.....I have added u to my blog.

Anonymous said...

hi aartee....nice event...will send u my entry soon..:-)

Vibaas said...

great event. will definitely send something in soon

Pavani said...

nice theme i will try to post a entry for the event

Lakshmi said...

ayyo, I posted 3-4 thalis, out of which 3 were my earlier entries. Disqualified..cpchchchc..never mind I think one of them will qualify for sure..have sent u a e-mail check

vidhas said...

First time to your blog. Nice blogs and nice pictures.Will send u my entries soon. The name itself invites people for eating

Kitchen Chronicles said...

First time here Aartee. Saw your event at Priti's Indian Khana. Good Event. Will try to participate.

Veda said...

oh wow! my last post was a thali with full meals ffor diwali! will send a mail soon!

Veda

Priya Suresh said...

Hi Aartee..my entries r on the way to ur event..pls check it out..

Unknown said...

thank you guys and am looking forward to ur entries!

Unknown said...

Sent u my entry!

Vibaas said...

sent you my entries Aartee